Sunday, October 7, 2012

skeletons


I fought to come here, to arrive, and to stay alive and thrive here. This strength was hidden deep within and forgotten.But the struggler wasn't me, If I don't dance with my skeleton I won't activate my light body. Whatever the infinite is, my experience in space and time is quite different. Don't be deceived by the container. Use the ingredients. To build and be the change that is life's quest. Recall, reconnect, recollect. Be pushed but feel propelled. Am I not your Lord?
kundalini flutter~ dissociated due to trauma, the thoughts and feelings are a veil, to hide from my body, i guess that was a message programmed in i can delete, and plug in to the beautiful expression of Allah. doing so is like filling the container, unpacking to stay long term. it feels like malnourished roots are finally reaching water and waking back up. the clot, the womb, the rope, the light, milk  and honey all hidden in plain view

From the ocean of stars to the ocean of the womb, the world needed me in the flesh, the light in humble form. Knowing of the struggles in my ancient past had given me a warped perspective I battle with to this day. Battle scars are a sign of strength, not a flaw. My worth and strength doesn’t need to be shown to anyone but myself. If I know it and live it then that is all that matters.What things are supposed to be known or should be is anyone’s guess. It is a life of a bird in a cage to live by broken expectations of a past or a future beyond your control. Being awake and aware of the illusions of the world are of no benefit if I do not awaken to the power within. Only then can I help another. 

No comments: