Thursday, March 31, 2011

brotherhood of the dragon

just who was Sir Francis Drake? What is it going to take for me to dig for the truth? Is he of the Rosicrucians? The Rosy Cross? Is that the templars? The confrontation I had yesterday with Marc taught me that I have to let go of anger and stop yelling, and Justin taught me that Love is the answer and we are One. Since I know this, I have to wonder why I am of this Bloodline and what balance is and how we wake up from the illusion of seperation. Some people question why we don't know, why we have to suffer, struggle, in order to reach Allah and grow. Why can't He tell us or appear they say? It is how you react and relate because the other person is you and needs your love. I must let go of the anger towards the soldiers. Leaving duality and entering Unity, Oneness is a painful experience, but that pain is the cure, it is a birthing or death or letting go or release, looking backwards from that, turning back from that.

No comments: