Wednesday, December 1, 2010

there's a war on for your mind

http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/

Hello, and welcome to WhatOnEarthIsHappening.com, the official web site of What On Earth Is Happening, a riveting and powerful presentation and lecture by Mark Passio. This body of work is a culmination of over twelve years of my extensive research and investigation into the nature of our shared reality.

In my presentation, I take my guests on a journey of self-exploration, examining humanConsciousness and the way it relates to the universal problems which we currently face as a species. Some of the questions I attempt to answer are:

Who are we? What is our purpose? Why do we hold certain beliefs? Why do we tend tosee ourselves and others in a certain way? Why do we act the way we do toward ourselves and others? What does any of this have to do with the events we experience in our world?

Having successfully begun my work as a presenter of the message of spiritual awareness, I am now taking a pro-active approach to the task of spreading this significant information to others. This has resulted in What On Earth Is Happening, a penetrating analysis into the realm of humanConsciousness.

No comments: