Sunday, November 13, 2011

no excuses

For quite some time I had been looking forward to 11/11/11. Intention is everything. If you believe in something you give it power. We go through lives believing things happen to us or we make them happen.
The obstacle or challenge is like a wall I build and hide behind.
I have reacted to circumstances, and seen the difference when I made choices and acted creatively. The message of 11:11 is to pay attention and make a wish. Slowly but surely we are waking up to realize All mankind is on a journey together.
Each of us are taking unique paths along the way.We play a part and some do willingly and consciously. This is the stage of The awakening, the revolution, the ascension, all of it is beyond the beyond. There is no duality TO transcend. When you change the way you look at things the things you look at change.This is the moment for union.
The yoga class was great, I enjoyed Brad's presence and guidance. Yoga is something I have to do physically mentally and spiritually by myself for myself and I can share .yesterday Marc was off, we got oils at Smileys and we met Danielle and Tommye. Their house was fun, being there was like home. We called it Day 1. Tommye gave me an energy healing. Marc took Nadia and me to IHOP.
What magical beauty do I possess to make and create and express
from the gifts of experience I've
collected along the way?

No comments: