Wednesday, March 28, 2012

wholeness and balanced vibration

it is thoughts that are not true and feelings that have me, that block real actions from within. we must be silent and still to reach the next phase. The aims we seek require taking control and power back over choices. fighting for dreams. i keep getting the message to let go. I also get tired of going back into the past in my mind to justify where i am now. i won't know what i can do if i give up too soon. i can only go so far in reacting and in listening to other ideas. paying attention to my body and mind and heart, as well as what I do, say, and not do, at home first, and then beyond, the real peace love happiness i want and felt and lived years ago. live it. it is mine to create. some growth, pain, scars, and breaks, are bound to come along the way when I give my all to what I do. Trust that it doesn't have to work out right now for me to do my best anyway. the change in me is so much more immediate than the change in the universe. as above, so below.

No comments: