Saturday, March 3, 2012

work

Today I posted a controversial photo of a child being taunted by an armed soldier. My friend questioned its authenticity and said I should post only uplifting photos. I deleted him and explained why. Most of my friends agreed with me except Ron Surface. He loves what I post but agrees everything is vibration and I am not creating a higher one with the photo. It made me think all day about what I can create to shine on the darkness. When I criticize, I was as aggravating as the one who criticized me. Listening and responding, and what we can do with our lives, as examples and as free humans, I have not even begun to ponder.
What am I doing with my knowledge? How many people does it take to know something before it can be changed? What problems do I have that I could fix first before taking on bigger ones I may be unable to fix? There's so much I don't know about me, and that is what I can change and that is what the world needs. Someone who has done their own work.

No comments: