Friday, January 7, 2011

Love is the answer

It is snowing but not sticking. Nadia is on early dismissal and it is almost time to meet her. Once again I lost my temper and lashed out at her this morning. I see how the inner work that I do will affect my outer world, and that making our home a heaven is in my hands. I know the world is a brutal and also wonderful place and that we pass it on to the next generation, which is a much greater burden than most can grasp. Our differences are slowly falling away, as we learn about our mutual journey. Nurturing the mind body and soul along with the Earth is something that we are all called upon to do, and those that do not see its significance will be done away with.
The dark pushes the light, and then the dark passes away. All beautiful and tragic experiences help us grow to reach our full potential, once we realize that it is all meant to be.

No comments: