Wednesday, August 3, 2011

INFJ

Kamal sent me a folder full of papers from college, including the Career Planning Class I was taking when 9/11 happened. I had forgotten how much I had put into the class, and out of it. The Meyers Briggs personality test was most interesting. The career choices were interesting as well. I am not so sure if college is the way there. I do love the idea of Warren Wilson, the place, the people, it does come together so nicely, however, I may be able to fulfill all that without college, one important lesson college taught me.
I also realized how much fear had shaped so many choices between then and now, and all the habits that keep me from realizing my full potential. I am the feather that has softly landed. I have all the answers in me from my intuition and my experiences. Now living each day as my last, and as a new fresh start, I have more hope and sharper vision.
Introvert Intuitive Feeling Judging is one of the rarest types, many are empaths or see visions.

No comments: